- 500 gms Mutton, minced
- 10-12 pieces Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp Papaya paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 5-6 pieces Almonds
- ½ tsp Nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder (Cloves, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Royal Cumin)
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 3 tbsp Brown Onion paste
- 4 Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Kewra Water
- To taste Salt
- Mix cashew nuts, poppy seeds, papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, almonds, nutmeg powder, garam masala powder, chili powder, onion paste, salt & pepper.
- Toss the mixture into mixer with meat and marble for at least 10 minutes.
- Add green chilies, egg and kewra water; marinate the above mixture and leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Take meat in the size of a pingpong ball and with wet hands press into sausage shaped kebabs directly into the skewer.
- Baste and cook in hot charcoal turning and basting till well cooked and brown color.
- Serve with onion rings and mint chutney.