- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 50 ml Oil
- ½ cup Ghee
- As required Water
- Take a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and water; knead to form perfect dough, not too loose and not too tight.
- Rub oil over the dough and rest for an hour.
- Take lime sized dough and with the help of a rolling pin, roll it to a small round shape applying some ghee to it.
- Roll it by hand to form a long roll. Again fold the long roll into a ball.
- Use a rolling pin and make a round Paratha.
- Heat the non-stick flat pan; add a little ghee and then the Paratha. When one side turns golden brown, turn over and cook the other side.
- Serve with desired chutney and curd.