- 1 kg Potatoes (boiled, diced into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 medium Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (julienned)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (julienned)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (seeded & thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 green Chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Keep the boiled potatoes, onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes & green chilies in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in the small pan, add turmeric and fenugreek seeds.
- When the fenugreek seeds start to turn brown or almost black, turn off the heat.
- Pour that oil into the bowl over the mixture.
- Add the chilli powder, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Mix properly with your hands.
- Taste the seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Add the fresh coriander and toss lightly.