- 500 gms Mutton
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Whole Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili powder
- ½ cup Yoghurt
- 10-12 Cashew nuts, grounded into paste
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala powder
- To taste Salt & Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- A pinch Saffron, soaked in warm milk
- In a pan, put ghee/oil. Add whole garam masala and chopped onions. When brown add ginger garlic paste.
- Add meat and cook till almost dry.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add beaten yoghurt and water.
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and cook covered till tender.
- Add cashew nut paste, cook for 2-3 minutes and add cream. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Garnish and serve hot.