Turkey Apple Burger
- 1 (1 1/3 lb) package ground turkey
- 1 small McIntosh apple, finely chopped
- 1 small white Onion, chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, from heart, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp Poultry seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegetable oil, for drizzling
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
- Preheat a large skillet or a grill pan to medium heat.
- Drizzle skillet or brush grill with vegetable oil and cook patties 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with FF mayo mixed with cranberry sauce for a gourmet touch, on toasted sourdough English muffins.