Pork Loin Cutlets w/Lemon-thyme sauce
- 8 thin-cut boneless pork chops
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped or 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp grated lemons, rind of
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 ½ tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup 1% low-fat milk
- Place pork in 15x10x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Combine 2 tbsp lemon juice, thyme, lemon peel and garlic in small bowl.
- Rub mixture over the pork chops on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 1 day.
- Place pork chops onto baking sheets.
- Sprinkle each chop lightly with flour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Over high heat, warm oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Working in batches, add pork to skillet and cook until brown, about 1 minute per side.
- Place all pork back into skillet.
- Add milk and boil about 1 minute until pork is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly.
- Place pork chops onto platter.
- Whisk remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice into sauce in skillet and blend 30 secs.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over pork and serve.