Olivier Salad (Russian Potato Salad)
- 3 cups Potatoes (boiled and diced)
- 2/3 cup Carrot (boiled and diced)
- 6 hard-boiled Eggs (diced ¼”)
- ¾ cup Smoked Sausage (diced ¼”)
- ½ cup Green peas (Frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup Scallions (chopped)
- ½ cup Pickles (diced ¼”)
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Dill, chopped
- ½ – 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Dice and chop all the ingredients that need to be.
- Mix them all in a bowl with mayo, salt & pepper until everything is coated uniformly.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.