Okroshka (Russian Cold Soup)
- ¼ cup Scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dill, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch Radishes, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 small Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 Eggs, hardboiled and diced
- 2 medium-sized Potatoes, boiled and diced
- 3 cups plain Milk Kefir
- 1-2 cups Water
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Combine chopped scallions, dill, radishes, cucumber, eggs and potatoes in a medium bowl.
- Combine kefir and water in a separate bowl until desired consistency. Remember you are preparing a soup.
- Keep adding water to milk kefir until perfect consistency is reached.
- Pour kefir-water mixture over the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.