- 250 gm Boneless Chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2-3 stalks Spring Onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp Garlic, chopped
- ½ tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 5 tbsp Chicken stock or water
- ½ tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1½ tbsp Sesame Oil
- To taste Salt
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Egg White
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Corn flour
- To taste Salt
- Mix all the ingredients for marinade; marinate the chicken pieces and leave for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in deep pan, make small balls of marinated chicken and carefully drop them in the hot oil. Fry them until golden brown.
- Take them out and place them on kitchen towels to absorb extra oil. Keep aside.
- Set large pan over high heat and add sesame oil. Add the chopped ginger and garlic; sauté them for a minute.
- Add the chopped spring onion whites and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium; add the salt, chili powder, brown sugar, soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar. Mix well and cook for couple minutes.
- Pour in the ¼ cup of chicken stock or water and cook further for a minute.
- Add the deep fried chicken balls and cook for 4-5 minutes. Adjust salt, if necessary.
- Mix the corn flour and water in a small bowl; pour in the mixture in the pan and cook for next 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped spring onion greens and mix well; turn of the heat.
- Garnish with more spring onion greens and serve hot.