- 1 lb Chicken breasts (boneless & skinless), bite sized pieces
- 150 gm Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large Onion, quarterly sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Butter/margarine
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Heat butter/margarine in pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add chicken pieces; cook until tender, shouldn’t brown.
- Add garlic, bell pepper and mushrooms; stir and cook until mushrooms have softened.
- Mix the all-purpose flour and mustard powder with water in a small bowl and pour it into the pan.
- Pour in the chicken broth, stir well and bring it to boil.
- Add salt & pepper; let it simmer without the lid for 5 minutes.
- Add in the sour cream and paprika; stir and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.