- ½ lb Beef, minced
- 6 Lasagna noodles
- 1 Onion, chopped
- ½ lb Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ lb Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 jar Bechamel or White Sauce (ready made or home made)
- 1 jar Bolognese Sauce (ready made or home made)
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- In a non-sticky pan, fry the minced beef until brown; add the onions, salt and pepper; cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add Bolognese sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Take off from the heat. Evenly spread some of the Bolognese sauce on the bottom of the pie dish.
- Spread some mozzarella and place over 2 lasagna sheets.
- Smooth some of the white sauce over the sheets of pasta.
- Repeat with Bolognese sauce, mozzarella and pasta sheets.
- Finish the top layer with white sauce and evenly sprinkle the grated cheddar on top.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool for few minutes.