Broccoli & Chicken Casserole
- 2 ½ lb Chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 lb Broccoli, bite-sized pieces
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 4 Eggs
- 400 ml Chicken broth
- 450 ml Coconut milk
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- To taste Salt
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- Microwave the broccoli for 9 minutes on high. Drain any liquids off.
- Add onion, chicken and broccoli to an oven safe dish.
- Mix the salt, garlic powder, chicken broth, coconut milk and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Pour over the chicken, broccoli and onions. Mix well.
- Bake in the oven, uncovered for 40 minutes or until done.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.