- ½ cup Tahini
- To taste Lemon juice
- 1 can Chick Pea
- 1 tsp Salt
- Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Spices (optional)
- Put 1 can of chick peas into the blender.
- Add crushed garlic. If you want it spicy, then you can add more.
- Add the tahini. Tahini is ground sesame seeds.
- Drizzle in some lemon juice for more flavor.
- Sprinkle some salt, just to balance the taste.
- Blend until mixed well. It should be soft & creamy.
- Put it in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil on it.
- Serve with Pita bread.