- 200 gms Paneer, cut into squares
- 2 gms Cashew nuts, chopped fine
- 2 gms Raisin, chopped
- 2 tbsp Garam Masala powder
- 4 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Ground Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Yellow Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- To taste Salt & Sugar
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Mint & Coriander, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, grated
- 2 Green Chilies, chopped
- 2 dried Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Cornflour paste
- ½ tsp Kewra Water
- Mix chopped mint, coriander, cashew, raisins, salt, pepper, garam masala, onion and chopped green chilies in a bowl.
- Take paneer squares, slit in the middle and fill the paneer with the above mixture; dip in cornflour paste, fry lightly and keep aside.
- In a pan, put ghee, whole red chilies and grated onions. When brown, add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper, tomato puree, salt and sugar.
- Lower the heat, put yoghurt a little at a time till all the yoghurt is used up. Then add garam masala powder and a little kewra water. Cook till oil separates.
- Add the stuffed paneer. Cook for sometime in low heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Naan or flat breads.