- 500 gms Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, French Bean, Cauliflower, Potato)
- 100 gms Paneer
- 100 gms Almond paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 dried Red chili
- 2 cups Coconut cream
- 1 medium Onion, grated
- 6 tbsp Ghee
- Heat 4 tbsp ghee, add onion, ginger garlic paste and fry till soft.
- Add all the vegetables and cook till half done over a slow heat without adding water.
- Add the almond paste and coconut cream; continue cooking till the vegetables are cooked.
- Heat remaining ghee, crackle cumin seeds, bay leaves and dry red chilies.
- Top the vegetables with this oil.
- Serve hot with naan or paratha.