Fried Tofu with Basil
- 1 block Tofu, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch Basil leaves
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- To taste Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To taste salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- As required Oil
- 20 ml Chicken stock
- Fry Tofu till its golden brown and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan; add garlic and sauté till golden brown.
- Pour the chicken stock and then add chili, sugar, fish sauce and oyster sauce.
- Then add cornflour to thicken.
- Add fried tofu to it.
- Serve hot garnished with basil leaves and red chili.