- 200 gms Chicken Breasts
- 200 gms Brown Rice (leftover)
- 300 gms Black Beans (canned or pre-boiled)
- 2 Spring Onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Coriander
- 1 Lime
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- As required Olive Oil
- Season the chicken with paprika, salt, ground black pepper and ginger paste.
- Place the chicken over the pre-heated pan for like 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning once a while. Take out from the heat & set it aside.
- Heat the large frying pan and fry garlic and coriander stalks for minute.
- Add the beans and fry for few minutes.
- Add the rice and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lime zest and roughly chopped coriander. Stir well and remove from the heat.
- Mix the tomatoes, sliced spring onions, chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice in a bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Shred the cooled chicken.
- Heat the tortilla on the pan for minute to soften.
- Place the tortillas on the board, divide chicken, beans & rice and salsa into 4 equal parts; spoon over those 4 tortillas.
- Wrap up the burrito and serve with wedge of lime.