Homemade Strawberry Jam
- 4 cups Strawberries
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- Blend the strawberries in the blender.
- Mix with sugar.
- Pour in the lemon juice and gelatin mixed with a little warm water.
- Boil the mixture then simmer for 5-10 minutes. Stir frequently. When finished take out the foamy top layer of the mixture.
- Pour the hot strawberry jam in hot sterilized jars. Make sure to fill it up to the top. Clean the jars with a damp towel. Close tightly.
- After 10 minutes turn around and place jars on the lid.
- Let cool down, turn around again and store.