- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- To taste Salt
For the filling
- 1 cup Mushrooms, cooked and minced
- 1 Spring onion, minced
- A few sprigs Parsley, sliced
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Mix all the ingredients of filling together and set aside.
- Beat the eggs nicely, mix in flour and salt.
- Grease a pan with oil. Put 2 tbsp of egg mixture in it. Swish it around to cover the bottom of the pan in a thin layer.
- Leave it on heat just long enough to set.
- Remove from the pan. Fry all the pancakes in the same manner.
- When all the pancakes are done, divide the filling into equal portions as per the number of pancakes.
- Fold sides and roll into a tight roll. Seal the edges with a mixture of 1 tbsp cornflour and ¼ cup water.
- Deep fry each roll to a golden brown color.
- Cut into small pieces lengthwise and serve with mustard and ketchup.