- 2-4 sole fillets
- 1/3 cup Clarified butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- ½ cup Butter, cut into cubes
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon, sliced for garnish
- Pat dry the sole fillets with paper towels and season both sides with salt & pepper.
- In a large frying pan, heat clarified butter to medium.
- Dredge both sides of the fish with flour and shake off any excess.
- Carefully arrange the fish over the clarified butter in the pan.
- Sauté fish until the bottom side becomes golden brown for 4-5 minutes.
- With two spatulas, carefully turn the fish over upside down. Continue sautéing until the fish is fully cooked, about 3-4 more minutes.
- While the fish is still in the pan, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Distribute the cubed butter around the fish and let butter melt.
- Pour lemon juice into the butter. Spoon the lemon butter sauce over the fish.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lemon butter sauce.
- Serve the fish with lemon wedges for additional flavoring.