- 2 cups Fenugreek seeds, sprouted
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Ginger & garlic paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water for 2 days. Drain water and leave it overnight; seeds will start sprouting.
- Heat the oil in the pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and stir fry for a while.
- Add the fenugreek sprouts, ginger garlic paste and ground cumin and stir well.
- Add green chili if you want.
- Add tomatoes and ½ cup water; cook for few minutes.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and scallions.