- 1 cup Warm water (105 F)
- 3 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Yeast
- ½ tsp Brown sugar
- 3 Boneless chicken breast halves, boiled and cubed
- 1 cup Barbeque sauce
- ½ bunch Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- Take a bowl; add salt, honey, yeast and water. Mix and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add flour, olive oil and start mixing. Knead the dough until smooth. Coat the dough with olive oil, place it in a large bowl and cover it.
- Let the dough rise for about an hour at room temperature, and then push it down again so it deflates. Let it sit for about another hour.
- Put the dough on a lightly floured surface, put a bit of flour on top and start to stretch it out from the center outwards until dough is ¼“ thick.
- Punch some holes in the dough with a fork to let the air escape while it is in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and cilantro and stir well for a while.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over the crust, and top with cheese and onions.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.