- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup dried shitake mushroom, soaked in water & chopped
- 1 ½ cup brown rice
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 cup fresh crimini mushroom, sliced
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ¾ cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- Salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan.
- Add minced garlic and thyme leaves.
- When garlic is golden brown, add sliced crimini mushrooms and stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Set deep pot over the medium heat; heat the oil and stir fry spring onions.
- Add chopped dry mushrooms and stir a while.
- Add brown rice, white wine and vegetable stock.
- Mix well and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fried mushrooms, ricotta and parmesan; mix well.
- Garnish with parsley.