- 1 onion, Julian
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic, Julian
- 50 gms oyster mushroom, sliced
- 100 gms shrimp
- 1 lb noodles
- ½ cup soya sauce, diluted
- 2 spring onions, cut (about 2 inches long)
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Set the pan over medium heat and heat the oil.
- Stir fry the onion, ginger & garlic.
- Add mushroom & shrimp, stir for a while.
- Add dil. Soya sauce and toss in the noodles.
- Add tomatoes and spring onions.
- Stir a while and mix well.
- Serve with poached egg on top.