- 1 lb chicken pieces, medium sized
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp mixed spices (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, cumin & coriander powder)
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbsps vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the spices, flour, vinegar and water; keep the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Coat chicken with the mixture.
- Set the pan over medium heat and heat the oil lightly.
- Fry the chicken for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with French fries and hot garlic sauce.
- You can have mayonnaise with parsley for fries if you want.