- 1 lb spaghetti
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ounce bok choy, sliced
- ½ cup chicken, shredded (leftover chicken is great)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 20 gms parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil spaghetti in salt water till its al dente; drain and add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Set pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add onions and sauté them until they are translucent.
- Add shredded chicken and stir for a while.
- Stir in the tomatoes and bok choy.
- Add salt, pepper & oregano.
- Add some water and let it simmer for couple minutes.
- When the water is reduced, toss in the boiled spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve with grated cheese on top.