- 2 cups shredded leftover chicken (cooked)
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 6-8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 tbsps poppy seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Place lettuce in a large bowl and top with chicken, apples and pecans.
- In a mason jar, combine mayo, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt & pepper, screw on lid and shake well to combine. Taste and adjust honey, salt & pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, toss and enjoy.
- Serves about 4.