- 1 lb spaghetti
- ¼ ltr milk
- 50 gm cheese
- ½ tsp oregano
- 20 gm bacon, thinly sliced
- 10 gm flour
- 20 gm butter
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Salt & pepper to the taste
- Heat the pan and add butter & oil (50/50).
- Add flour and stir.
- Add milk and keep stirring.
- Add little amount of grated cheese.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- When the mix is thick, stop stirring and turn off the heat.
- Boil spaghetti in salt water for 10 minutes.
- Drain out the water and mix little oil.
- Deep fry the bacon.
- Heat the pan and add butter.
- Add the sauce prepared before, add the fried bacon and spaghetti.
- Add salt & pepper according to taste.
- Garnish with the grated cheese.