- 20 gm butter
- ½ litre milk
- 1 lb pasta (any kind you like)
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium sized carrot, chopped
- ½ lb mushrooms, chopped
- 20 gm cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta in salt water for 10 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion, celery and capsicum for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and cheese slices and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toss the boiled pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.