- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 3-4 tbsps unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- Salt & black pepper
- Boil salt water and drop in fettuccine.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan set over low heat.
- Add the cream to the butter as it melts.
- When fettuccine is al dente, lift it out and move to sauté pan directly.
- Increase heat to medium and swirl pasta and butter.
- Add half cheese and later remaining half.
- Add pepper & nutmeg powder.
- Serve hot with grated parmesan to garnish.