Spaghettini w/Mushrooms & Garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/8 tsp dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2/3 lb mushrooms (slide)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 tbsps chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ tsp fresh-ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water until its al dente.
- Heat the sauté pan, add the olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic when the oil is heated.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for a while until they turn brown.
- Add salt, black pepper and dried red pepper flakes (optional) to your taste.
- Toss in the al dente spaghetti.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.